PLEASE NOTE THAT THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 30, 2022 AND DUES MUST BE PAID BY MARCH 31, 2022 TO BE ELIGIBLE!
Each spring, the BCA gives back to the community by awarding a $500 scholarship to a deserving student who currently lives in one of the Association’s member communities.
The application for the 2021/2022 scholarship is now available. Please see below for a link to download the application and for important information on eligibility. APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY APRIL 30, 2022.
You can also download the form at https://tinyurl.com/bcascholarship2022.
All graduating high school students who reside in the Bayberry Community are eligible to apply for a scholarship presented by the Bayberry Community Association. The applicant and his/her parents or guardians must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a high school student at the time of application.
- The applicant will be attending an accredited institution of higher learning by January of 2023.
- The applicant must have participated in at least one community service project or have been a member of a volunteer organization during his/her junior or senior year of high school.
- The parent or guardian must reside in the Bayberry Community and be a dues-paying member of the Bayberry Community Association for the current membership year of 2021-2022. Dues must be paid by 3/31/22. (You can send your dues to P.O. Box 2184, Liverpool, NY 13089 or pay via Paypal at the link on our website.)
- Application must be received by 4/30/22.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].